Vs > Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Chateauroux, France
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs San Salvador, El Salvador
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Ushibuka, Japan
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Ashland, Wi, Usa
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs Inchon, North Korea
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs Aikawa, Japan
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs Tamayo, Dominican Republic
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa
Natashquan, Qc vs Hughenden, Queensland
Monte Cristi vs Zell Am See
Amman vs Hermit, Co
Wakamatsu vs Saint Louis, Missouri
- The distance between Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand and Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa is approximately 12,940 km or 8,041 mi.
- To reach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha in this distance one would set out from Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn bearing 342.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha bearing 192.2° or SSW .
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 22.3 °C (40.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.8 °C (51.8°F) less in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 394.9 mm (15.5 in) more which is equivalent to 394.9 l/m² (9.69 US gal/ft²) or 3,949,000 l/ha (422,174 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.8° higher in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha than in Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|| -21 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Waiuku Forest, New Zealand
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Aleppo, Syria
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Sukhumi, Georgia
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs Vlissingen, Netherlands
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs Juneau, Alaska, Usa
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs Pocatello, Idaho, Usa
Uaupes vs Los Andes
Selagoncy vs Analalava
Agalega vs Yamagata
Alert Bay, Bc vs San Cristobal
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 94 kms (58.4 miles) N
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 223.6 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 157.8 kms (98 miles) W
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WSW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) SW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 243.9 kms (151.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn