Vs > Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory Climate & Distance Between
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Waycrosse, Ga, Usa
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Lappeenranta, Finland
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Raufarhöfn, Iceland
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Omaezaki, Japan
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Lake Hawea, New Zealand
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Sagres, Algarve, Portugal
Waiuku Forest vs Im Poliny Osipenko
Toronto, Pearson Intl, On vs Lake Placid, Ny
Korf vs Goycay
Bintulu vs Decatur, Il
- The distance between Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand and Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada is approximately 10,515 km or 6,534 mi.
- To reach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha in this distance one would set out from Watson Lake, Yukon Territory bearing 311.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha bearing 202.8° or SSW .
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Watson Lake, Yukon Territory has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Watson Lake, Yukon Territory is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 29.8 °C (53.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33 °C (59.4°F) less in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 658.2 mm (25.9 in) more which is equivalent to 658.2 l/m² (16.15 US gal/ft²) or 6,582,000 l/ha (703,659 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.9° higher in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha than in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|| -25 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Khlong Yai, Thailand
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Jalta, Ukraine
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Novosibirsk, Russia
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Bomnak, Russia
North Bend, Oregon vs Mt Makulu
General Pico vs Nikopol’
Livingstone vs Aleksandrov-Gaj
Winthrop College, Sc vs Gravette, Ar
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 94 kms (58.4 miles) N
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 223.6 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 157.8 kms (98 miles) W
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WSW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) SW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 243.9 kms (151.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW