Vs > Waipukurau
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Waipukurau Climate & Distance Between
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Iizuka, Japan
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Schleswig, Germany
Waipukurau vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand
Waipukurau vs Grazzanise, Italy
Waipukurau vs Auckland City, New Zealand
Waipukurau vs Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand
Cimbaj vs Lodgepole, Ne
Daugavpils vs Radicofani
Lugansk vs Bunkie, La
Blakely, Ga vs Natchez, Ms
- The distance between Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand and Waipukurau, New Zealand is approximately 9,800 km or 6,090 mi.
- To reach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha in this distance one would set out from Waipukurau bearing 291.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha bearing 312.4° or NW .
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Waipukurau has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Waipukurau is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.2 °C (25.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.2 °C (7.6°F) less in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 262.9 mm (10.4 in) more which is equivalent to 262.9 l/m² (6.45 US gal/ft²) or 2,629,000 l/ha (281,058 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.5° higher in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha than in Waipukurau.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha relative to Waipukurau. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waipukurau vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -70 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Urfa, Turkey
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Konstanz, Germany
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Rivolto, Italy
Waipukurau vs Loup City, Ne, Usa
Waipukurau vs Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway
Waipukurau vs Dickson, Tn, Usa
Waipukurau vs Monte Caseros, Argentina
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs Afyon
Poprad vs Eelde
Tshane vs Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands
Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab vs Monte Santo
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Waipukurau Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 94 kms (58.4 miles) N
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 223.6 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 157.8 kms (98 miles) W
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WSW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) SW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 243.9 kms (151.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Waipukurau