Vs > Rangiora
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Rangiora Climate & Distance Between
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Bahariya, Egypt
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Moroni, Comoros
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Syracuse, New York, Usa
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Rangiora vs Base Antartica B. O’Hig, Antarctica
Rangiora vs Ny-Alesund, Norway
Rangiora vs Broome, Western Australia, Australia
Rangiora vs Chita, Russia
Urbana, Oh vs Guwahati
Louisville, Ms vs Accra
Iizuka vs Triunfo
Savannakhet vs Chico
- The distance between Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand and Rangiora, New Zealand is approximately 9,639 km or 5,990 mi.
- To reach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha in this distance one would set out from Rangiora bearing 294.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha bearing 316.6° or NW .
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Rangiora has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Rangiora is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.2 °C (27.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.4 °C (7.9°F) less in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 407.7 mm (16.1 in) more which is equivalent to 407.7 l/m² (10.01 US gal/ft²) or 4,077,000 l/ha (435,858 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.8° higher in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha than in Rangiora.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha relative to Rangiora. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rangiora vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -53 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Tobruk, Libya
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Yonago, Japan
Rangiora vs Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Rangiora vs Qiqihar, China
Rangiora vs Owensboro, Ky, Usa
Rangiora vs Constanz, Dominican Republic
Kristiansund, Vestlandet vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec
Touggourt vs Esperance, Western Australia
Halfa El Gedida vs Tripoli, Peloponnese
Millport, Oh vs Homer, Ak
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Rangiora Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 94 kms (58.4 miles) N
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 223.6 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 157.8 kms (98 miles) W
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WSW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) SW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 243.9 kms (151.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Rangiora