Vs > Gore Bay, On
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Gore Bay, On Climate & Distance Between
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Nicosia, Cyprus
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Hiroo, Japan
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Tønder, Denmark
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Launceston Wso, Australia
Gore Bay, On vs Multan, Pakistan
Gore Bay, On vs Doneck, Ukraine
Gore Bay, On vs Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain
Gore Bay, On vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Palestine, Il vs Paoli, In
Braganca vs Jiwani
Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord vs Sumy
Rio San Juan vs Regina (cda), Sk
- The distance between Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand and Gore Bay, On, Canada is approximately 13,233 km or 8,223 mi.
- To reach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha in this distance one would set out from Gore Bay, On bearing 354.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha bearing 183.7° or S .
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Gore Bay, On has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- The average annual temperature is 21.6 °C (38.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.6 °C (40.7°F) less in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 282.8 mm (11.1 in) more which is equivalent to 282.8 l/m² (6.94 US gal/ft²) or 2,828,000 l/ha (302,332 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.7° higher in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha than in Gore Bay, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha relative to Gore Bay, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gore Bay, On vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -70 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Kalmar, Sweden
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Budapest, Hungary
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Grafton, Nd, Usa
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Bahawalnagar, Pakistan
Gore Bay, On vs Gijon, Spain
Gore Bay, On vs Socotra, Yemen
Gore Bay, On vs Watertown, Sd, Usa
Gore Bay, On vs Ishinomaki, Japan
Iriomotejima vs M. Calamita
Dabaa vs Murotomisaki
Longreach vs Fairfield, Ia
West Chester, Pa vs Slave Lake, Ab
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Gore Bay, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 94 kms (58.4 miles) N
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 223.6 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 157.8 kms (98 miles) W
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WSW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) SW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 243.9 kms (151.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Gore Bay, On
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WNW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SW
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) SSW