Vs > Evansville, In
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Evansville, In Climate & Distance Between
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Esperance, Western Australia, Australia
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Maebashi, Japan
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Coen, Queensland, Australia
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Campbell River, Bc, Canada
Evansville, In vs Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada
Evansville, In vs Turgay, Kazakhstan
Evansville, In vs Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Evansville, In vs Plainfield, Nj, Usa
Macon, Georgia vs Wellsburg, Wv
Santa Maria, Ca vs Spencer, Wv
Kirovograd vs Sagres, Algarve
Shambat vs Lecce
- The distance between Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand and Evansville, In, Usa is approximately 14,035 km or 8,721 mi.
- To reach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha in this distance one would set out from Evansville, In bearing 348.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha bearing 189.4° or S .
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Evansville, In has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Evansville, In is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.4 °C (36.7°F) less in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 23.5 mm (0.9 in) less which is equivalent to 23.5 l/m² (0.58 US gal/ft²) or 235,000 l/ha (25,123 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.9° higher in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha than in Evansville, In.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha relative to Evansville, In. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Evansville, In vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -89 (-4)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Mazatlan, Mexico
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Zambezi, Zambia
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Tateno, Japan
Evansville, In vs Soci, Russia
Evansville, In vs Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada
Evansville, In vs Mahackala, Russia
Evansville, In vs Xi’An, China
Ranong vs Cokurdah
Zaragoza, Aragon vs Grand Junction, Colorado
Marble Bar, Western Australia vs Izmir
Nancy vs San Juan Bautista
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Evansville, In Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 94 kms (58.4 miles) N
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 223.6 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 157.8 kms (98 miles) W
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WSW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) SW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 243.9 kms (151.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Evansville/ Regional, In
- Palestine, Il, Usa - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) NNW
- Mcleansboro, Il, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) W
- Mt Vernon, Il, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) W
- Duquoin, Il, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) W
- Princeton, In, Usa - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) W
- Harrisburg, Il, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) W
- Oolitic Purdue Exp Fm, In, Usa - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) NNE
- Washington, In, Usa - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) NNE
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 48.4 kms (30.1 miles) SE
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) ESE
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 125.9 kms (78.2 miles) SSE