Vs > Adrian, Mi
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Vienna, Austria
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Wau, Sudan
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Armstrong, Ontario, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Tortosa, Spain
Adrian, Mi vs Afyon, Turkey
Adrian, Mi vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
Adrian, Mi vs Hikone, Japan
Sousse vs Hel
Nadi, Viti Levu vs Barcelona
Mersa Matruh vs Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak
Dabaa vs Abbotsford, Bc
- The distance between Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,650 km or 8,482 mi.
- To reach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 353° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha bearing 185.4° or S .
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 17.9 °C (32.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.7 °C (37.3°F) less in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 204.7 mm (8.1 in) more which is equivalent to 204.7 l/m² (5.02 US gal/ft²) or 2,047,000 l/ha (218,838 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.8° higher in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -68 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Lhasa, Tibet, China
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Waipukurau, New Zealand
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Kansas City, Missouri, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs San Gabriel, Ecuador
Adrian, Mi vs Geisenheim, Germany
Adrian, Mi vs Rio Branco, Brazil
Adrian, Mi vs Christchurch, Bromley, New Zealand
Fort Myers, Fl vs White Hall, Il
Egg Island, Bc vs Holsteinsborg
Orono, Me vs Parakou
Rasht vs Tbilisi
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 94 kms (58.4 miles) N
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 223.6 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 157.8 kms (98 miles) W
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WSW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) SW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 243.9 kms (151.5 miles) SW