Vs > Adrar
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Adrar Climate & Distance Between
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Sansanne-Mango, Togo
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
Adrar vs Griggsville, Il, Usa
Adrar vs Bucharest, Romania
Adrar vs Santarem, Brazil
Adrar vs Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India
Sao Carlos vs Imbert
Zamboanga City vs Alicante, Costa Blanca
Yaounde vs Ambon, Maluku Islands
Muskoka, On vs Makokou
- The distance between Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand and Adrar, Algeria is approximately 10,394 km or 6,459 mi.
- To reach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha in this distance one would set out from Adrar bearing 71° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha bearing 120.1° or ESE .
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrar has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Adrar is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 2.4 °C (4.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.1 °C (30.8°F) less in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1057.4 mm (41.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1057.4 l/m² (25.95 US gal/ft²) or 10,574,000 l/ha (1,130,431 US gal/ac) more. About 73 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.7° higher in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha than in Adrar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha relative to Adrar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrar vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -5 (-8)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Damascus, Syria
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Tiree, Uk
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Brodhead, Wi, Usa
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Kaoma, Zambia
Adrar vs Jendouba, Tunisia
Adrar vs Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia
Adrar vs Hay River, Nt, Canada
Adrar vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Lastourville vs Kagoshima
Rapid City, South Dakota vs Trapani/ Birgi
Gibraltar vs Lampasas, Tx
Salto vs Angelica, Ny
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Adrar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 94 kms (58.4 miles) N
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 223.6 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 157.8 kms (98 miles) W
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WSW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) SW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 243.9 kms (151.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Adrar