Vs > Sukhumi
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Sukhumi Climate & Distance Between
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Casablanca, Cuba
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Villa Dolores, Argentina
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Clinton, Ia, Usa
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Vienna, Austria
Sukhumi vs Olenek, Russia
Sukhumi vs Taoyuan, China
Sukhumi vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
Sukhumi vs Pocahontas, Ar, Usa
Loei vs Laukuva
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Orland
Feodosija vs Rangiora
Larissa vs Kuantan
- The distance between Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand and Sukhumi, Georgia is approximately 6,536 km or 4,062 mi.
- To reach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha in this distance one would set out from Sukhumi bearing 98.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha bearing 131.8° or SE .
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sukhumi has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Sukhumi is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 11.9 °C (21.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.5 °C (20.7°F) less in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 318 mm (12.5 in) less which is equivalent to 318 l/m² (7.8 US gal/ft²) or 3,180,000 l/ha (339,963 US gal/ac) less. About 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25° higher in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha than in Sukhumi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha relative to Sukhumi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sukhumi vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -109 (-4)
|| -97 (-4)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -97 (-4)
|| -131 (-5)
|| -318 (-13)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Raga, Sudan
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Olympia, Wa, Usa
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Sukhumi vs Siauliai, Lithuania
Sukhumi vs Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway
Sukhumi vs Nagoya, Japan
Sukhumi vs Ciudad Real, Spain
Coronation, Ab vs Chichijima
San Fernando De Apure vs Hagi
Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador vs Dawson Creek, Bc
Kurunegala vs Itirucu
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha vs Sukhumi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 94 kms (58.4 miles) N
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 223.6 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 157.8 kms (98 miles) W
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WSW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) SW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 243.9 kms (151.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Sukhumi