Average Temperatures in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand
- The annual mean temperature in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand is hot at 26.7 degrees Celsius (80.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of mean monthly temperatures of 6.5 °C (11.7°F) which is a very low range.
- The hottest month (April) is very hot with an average temperature of 29.3 degrees Celsius (84.74 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (December) is really warm with a mean temperature of 22.8 degrees Celsius (73.04 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 94 kms (58.4 miles) N
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 223.6 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 157.8 kms (98 miles) W
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WSW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) SW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 243.9 kms (151.5 miles) SW