| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha in April is very hot at 29.3 °C (84.74 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 66mm (2.6in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha:
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 94 kms (58.4 miles) N
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 223.6 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 157.8 kms (98 miles) W
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WSW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) SW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 243.9 kms (151.5 miles) SW